When stringing the bow, the lower end of it mustn't touch the ground and the upper end must be held and pressed under the bezel.
The middle of the hilt should lean up on the inside part of the thigh, while the lower end of the bow above the bezel should lean up on the outside of your lower leg.
Before using set the string in the middle of the siyahs.
We undertake 1 year guarantee for every bow!
In the course of using the bow keep that part upwards where you can see the name Grózer. (at Grózer's bow)
The C-shaped and composite bows should be strung crouching, the bow pressed to the knees.
Before using set the string in the middle of the siyahs. If the siyahs twisted during the stringing of the bow, they have to be set to the middle as well by twisting it to the opposite direction.
If the C-shaped bows are strung improperly its assymetry can be too much, so it should be twisted to the other direction to get the appropriate assymetry of the limbs.
- NEVER shoot an arrow straight up into the air. Don't draw back and release the string without any arrows.
- NEVER lean on the bow when drawn. After use, take the string off. After exteneded use the string may get thready and need waxing.
- When waxing, pull the wax onto the string with fast motions.
- NEVER leave a drawn bow in direct hot sun or in a car that's in a hot sun.
- If the bow gets very hot (e.g. having been carried in a car in summer) always wait until it cools down before stringing.
- NEVER draw the bow over the maximum draw length given above.
Each draw weight is given on 28 col. (except for the Kassai bows, ->draw weight is given on 30 col)